Unfortunately, Season 1-3 Swampers, Joe & Tommy, and Kristi will NOT be returning for Season 4. For more, please refer to the article link above.
Troy is forced to hunt with a rusty partner – his city-slicker oldest son, Brandon, back to the swamp for the first time in 10 years. Also, Troy must deal with invaders in his own hunting grounds – a couple of brash Texans with something to prove.
– Jacob is paired up with his brother, Chase. The pressure is on, as Jacob feels the necessity to prove to his dad that he’s the heir to Landry family throne. But, he’s going to have to survive a brutal season.
– Liz, as a consequence of Hurricane Isaac, she temporarily loses her trusted hunting partner, Kristi – forcing her to hunt with her 19-year-old daughter, Jessica. To add to her struggles, she is freshly recovering from surgery and is hunting against doctor’s orders.
– R.J. and Jay Paul, after years of hunting in unfamiliar hunting grounds, the two are finally back on their native land and must prove themselves to the entire Houma tribe by landing the biggest gators they can – even if it means going to extreme measures to succeed.
– Bruce and Ron, after failing to tag out last season, they are determined to redeem themselves. But Hurricane Isaac has dealt the team the worst blow in the swamp – as their hunting grounds are destroyed and access is blocked for days after everyone else is hunting. The team must overcome cannibal alligators, jinxed yellow gators and the near loss of Bruce’s beloved hunting dog, Tyler, if they have a chance at tagging out.
– Junior, pressured by the shortened gator season, pushes his son, Willie, to his wits end. After getting bit by a gator and shot again by his father, Willie jumps ship forcing Junior to recruit his wife, Theresa, to help him finish the season.
Glenn Guist is trying desperately to define life without his brother, Mitchell, who died suddenly from a massive heart attack in the off season. His friends rally around him as they look to fulfill Mitchell’s dream and unfinished project.
T-Roy Broussard and Harlan “Bigfoot” Hatcher from Texas are the top alligator hunters in the Lone Star state. They are trying to break into the Louisiana gator hunting scene after negotiating some tags from a Pierre Part landowner. How will they fare on Troy Landry’s turf?
Jeromy Pruitt and David LaDarte from Marion, LA are a stepfather/stepson team who are some of the most creative (and quirky) hunters on the swamp. Using all sorts of unconventional bait, boats, and ammunition has put this pair at the top of the list of Northern Louisiana hunters. The two are determined to hunt down “The Beast Of The East,” a legendary massive gator.
ZZ Loupe may only be 16-years-old, but he’s lived on the swamp and handled gators since he was in diapers. At 6’2″ and 260 pounds, he’s a child prodigy that is a force to be reckoned with – possessing a high level of swamp savvy and ingenuity. In his first “professional” hunting season, ZZ has teamed with legendary swamp veteran, Tom Candies.
Season 4 of Swamp People will premiere on Feb. 14th at 9 PM+EST on History, and for Canada & UK fans on Feb. 20th.